Take advantage of the market and strengthen your team, or maybe cut some bloated team value and find your star player a good home! One of our goals here at NBP is to build a rich league, full of history, and one way we can accomplish that is by everybody participating in the transfer market! The rules are as follows:
- A Coach may elect to promote or “call up” 2 players to their professional team from a developmental team (provided you didn't take advantage of a mid-season promotion). The two forms of promotion are either a direct purchase or a trade agreement.
- After transfer your team must be at or below the 1550 TV cap set for Season 3.
- You may sell or buy any number of players to and from other pro teams. A pro team is defined as a team that has played in the NBP-Pro League in Season 2 and/or will play in Season 3 (Only available at Post-Season Transfer Market).
- Coaches may relegate a player from their pro team to a developmental team to make room for the transfer, but all Gold from this transaction must be zeroed.
- (Developmental to Pro call ups ONLY) If a players full price for transfer cannot be afforded, a coach may elect to sell another player at the same position (lineman for lineman, blitzer for blitzer) for a skilled player and only pay the difference in skills; or sell a different positional to buy a player from a developmental team, taking into the consideration the balance for the difference in position (if any) as well as the difference in skills. (see examples) (e.g. selling a skill-less Chaos Warrior for 100K and replacing him with one for 140K, net cost 40K GP; selling a skill-less beast man at 60K to replace with a single skill Chaos Warrior at 120K, net cost 60K GP)
- A promotional trade sought by a Pro team from a different coach's development team is subject to the development team coach's acceptance.
- For The purposes of parity and to avoid manipulation, developmental to developmental transfers are not allowed. (A developmental to developmental transfer is defined as a transfer between 2 teams in the developmental league or a transfer between a developmental team and apro team that will not continue).
- All trades will be conducted through an intermediate team to maintain consistency and transparency.
- All transfers are subject to approval by league management. Any coach that wishes to dispute a blocked transfer will be able to appeal to the NBP council made up of Stimee, CommieCOZY, and the coaches board of (Bortbot18, DaltMC, and Midway_Monster01.) All conflicts of interest will be addressed via recusal of the involved party and a replacement coach will be named.
Lastly, the league by-laws have recently had a revision regarding development games. Moving forward, a coach must explicitly specify no fouling if they would prefer not to have it (fouling will be considered acceptable by default). However. fair play and good sportsmanship remains in effect (i.e. don't be unreasonable). Any issues should be brought to the immediate attention of either Stimee or CommieCOZY.
Good luck to you all, and happy trading!